|Viva La O!|
Olaf Dambrowski has reinvented himself yet again.
His Boutique Hotel nestled on the slopes of Lion’s Head, overlooking the Atlantic has been reborn after 4 years of Trade!
A space, charmingly transformed into a new streamlined sleek look.
The black marble tiles from the front entrance, combined with the Water Feature lend a slight ostentatious air, yet quietly enchanting.
They find their way to the under cover “outside” dining area, which in turns allow for interior and exterior interaction.
This sets off the now industrial kitchen, where the designers have experimented on the intersection of design and graphic construction.
The synergy of more is never enough is a sensual onslaught that will keep you guessing and coming back for more.
This manifests itself in the detail and deco in the individually styled rooms, each complete with Bose Docking station and state of the art LG Plasma Screen Televisions.
Creature Comforts adorns, teases the weary traveler into the essence of a dream, where Home is not Home until you return to O’s.
Every whim is catered for from a decadent Breakfast on the sundrenched patio overlooking the Atlantic to a leisurely swim in the indoor Heated Salt Water Pool or a treatment in the Spa Room.
Dinner 3 nights a week or on request, Lunch Menu daily.
Here serenity and exquisite taste are blended into a special experience, where just being is enough of a goal, a destination in itself.
The validations that O’s is indeed the Dolce Vita!
|Services / Facilities|
|Room 1- O’ Suite 1|
With own balcony and Sea view, hammock, Jacuzzi. (Bath &Separate Shower), Ipod docking station & Internet Access;
Room 2- Luxury Suite
Partly Sea view, no balcony Double bed (Bath with Separate Shower), Ipod docking station & Internet Access;
Room 3 & 4- Luxury Suites
Both have own balconies, no Sea view, view Lion’s
Head (Both Bath & Shower overhead), Ipod docking station & Internet Access;
Room 5- O’ Suite
Own sundeck, sea view, Lion’s Head view and Jacuzzi
(Bath & Separate Shower), Ipod docking station & Internet Access;
Room 6- Standard Suite
Downstairs by the pool, no view, communal deck (Shower (only) with Double
Shower Heads), Ipod docking station & Internet Access;
Room 7 & 8- Superior Suite
New additions, downstairs by the pool, communal deck,
no view, bath & separate shower, king size bed, Ipod docking station & Internet Access;
• 8 rooms with silent individual Air-conditioning;
• Breakfast, Internet Access, Use of gym, DVD Library inclusive;
• Breakfast served till 11am;
• Satellite TV (CNN, BBC, Foreign Channels);
• DVD players, Bose Ipod stations, plasma TV;
• Laundry Service and Valet;
• Private garden with terraces and indoor heated swimming pool;
• Dinner 3 nights per week on request;
• 24 hour security and parking space;
• Private tours and airport transfers arranged on request;
• Spa Room – massage and beauty treatments on requests;
• Library with fireplace;
• Mini Bar and snack boxes;
• Check out time 11:00 AM.
• Check in any time after 1:00 PM.
• Rooms will be held until 5:00PM, unless other arrangements have been made.
• Deposits equal to one night’s accommodation must be paid prior to confirmation of booking.
• All cancellations must be made in writing and cancellation less than 7 days prior to supposed arrival forfeit the full total of accommodation.
• All accounts must be settled by cash or major credit card. No cheques accepted.
• Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
• Minimum 5 night stay from 22nd December until 06 January
• Management reserves the right of admission.
• Should a cancellation occur, the following conditions apply:
• Cancellation less than 7 days prior to supposed arrival, forfeit the full total of Accommodation.
• Cancellation from 7-14 days prior to supposed arrival, forfeit 75% of the total of the accommodation.
• Cancellation form 14-21 days prior to supposed arrival, forfeit 50% of the total accommodation.
• Cancellation from 21-28 days prior to supposed arrival, forfeit 25% of the total accommodation.
|Directions from Airport|
From the airport follow the N2 direction city.
Then take the exit Waterfront/ Sea Point.
Follow this road, (N 6) round the roundabout keep to your left,
Until you reach Beach Road. (T- Junction)
Turn left into Beach Road. Keep straight till the end of the road,
Turn left and keep going straight into Queen Road.
Keep going to the top where Queen’s Road meets Kloof Road.
Turn left into Kloof Road, we are on your left, number 92.