|The Tafelberg Guesthouse is situated on the upper slopes of the world famous wonder of nature, Table Mountain, that gives Cape Town its unique character. From the guesthouse there are breathtaking views over the city, the harbour, Table Mountain, Signal Hill and Lion's head. The guesthouse offers 8 well-appointed rooms, all en-suite with either a view of Table Mountain or the city. The memories of an unforgettable breakfast, served on the superb terrace with stunning views over the city bowl and the pool, will remain with every guest forever. Situated in the residential area of Oranjezicht, guests can relax and stay refreshed around the tranquility of the swimming pool.|
Attractions / Things to do
|Tafelberg Guesthouse is situated in the residential area of Oranjezicht, close to the city bowl but still very peacefull and on the slopes of Table Mountain. |
Just 5 to 10 minutes by car and you can enjoy all the scenic highlights Cape Town has to offer -
Table Mountain, Malay Quater, V&A Waterfront, Kirstenbosch, Botanical garden, convention centre and the marvellous beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton.
On Nearby Kloofstreet - 10 min walk - you will find many of Cape Towns finest restuarants and pubs. Also in easy walking distance are the Mount Nelson hotel, Gardens with all his musea and Parlement Building and the Greenmarket Squiare in the City.
|Services / Facilities|
OFF STREET SECURED PARKING
MINI BAR FRIDGE
TEA AND COFFEE FACILITIES
INTERNET & FAX FACILITIES
TIPS AND ADVICE
|HIGH SEASON OCTOBER 05 - APRIL 06 |
DELUXE SUITE = R 1,750.00 R 1150.00
LUXURY = R 1,250.00 R 900.00
COMFORT = R 1100.00 R 800.00
" Ten Steps to Heaven"
01. From Cape Town International-Airport follow N2 signs to Cape Town.
02. Follow "M3 de Waal Drive, Cape Town ( South) and Cableway", which are the 2 lanes on the left hand side of the Highway.
03. Drive approx 3,7 kms.
04. Take the "Millstreet, M62, Camps Bay and Cableway" turnoff on the left.
05. On your left hand side you will see the "Gardens Shopping Centre".
06. Once you've crossed the bridge, take the left lane, and go on straight.
07. After the Traffic lights, stay in the left lane and follow the "M96-Oranjezicht"-sign. On your left you will see the "Holdiday Inn- Garden Court".
08. At the T-junction, turn left into "Upper Orange"-street.
09. First right "Campstreet".
10. First left and you are in "Molteno Road". On your right you will see the "Cape Medi-Clinic". The road will split into a double lane. Drive along untill you find a "Tuscany Style" villa on your right hand side.
Welcome to De Tafelberg Guesthouse.