|Charming Edwardian cottage with panoramic view overlooking False Bay. Situated amongst the pristine fynbos of St James peak, directly above St James tidal pool.|
Ruallen offers a perfect seaside holiday. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 decks and a private secluded courtyard, all with sea or mountain views.
Attractions / Things to do
|Ruallen is a short flight of steps from St James tidal pool and the sparkling beaches of False Bay. Situated on the slopes of St James peak, the fynbos and views of the False Bay mountains are on your doorstep.|
This is a traditional seaside holiday with swimming boating hiking and fishing. Ruallen is close to the wide open Muizenberg beaches, the charming antique shops and restauarants of Kalk Bay and the stunning spectacle of Cape Point.
Shopping and cinemas nearby.
|Services / Facilities|
|Fully furnished self catering house. Sleeps 7.|
- 1 king size bed
- 1 double bed
- 2 single beds
- 1 3/4 bed
- All linen is Thornvale 100% embroidered cotton percale.
- washing machine, dryer and retractable washing line in basement
- fully equipped modern kitchen
- electric steamer, food processor, smoothie maker, etc.
- television, DVD, CD, tape and radio player
- weber braai, outside table with 2 seater benches and 2 chairs
- table with 4 chairs and large antique umbrella on deck.
- Chubb 24 hour response alarm
- burglar bars on all accessible windows, fenced garden
- Intercom and buzzer for bottom gate entrance
- Electric oil heaters for all 4 bedrooms
- Fireplace and gas heater
|R500 - R1000 depending on season and number in party |
|- Take St James road off Main Road|
- turn right into Moselle Rd.
- 15 Moselle Rd, St James.