|Celtic Manor offers luxury accommodation for self-catering as well as bed and breakfast clients. Within easy reach of Cape Town, the Manor caters for both business and holiday travellers to the Western Cape. |
The exclusive Guest House is uniquely situated on the beautiful Steenbras Mountain with breathtaking views across False Bay to Table Mountain and overlooks Bikini Beach and Gordon's Bay Yacht Club, both within easy walking distance.
All bedrooms and balconies have unsurpassed views towards Cape Point, Table Mountain, the Hottentot Mountains and the winelands of the Helderberg basin. Gourmet breakfasts are served overlooking the swimming pool, the sloping gardens and the magnificent bay below.
The Celtic Manor is situated directly above one of the most scenic coastal routes in South Africa. The village below is one of South Africa's most sought after destinations.
Welcome to Gordon's Bay, the Mediterranean of South Africa.
A fishing village, a picturesque hamlet, nestled on the shores of False Bay directly beneath Steenbras Mountain. Close enough to explore Cape Town, The Winelands and the Overberg you will find Gordon's Bay an ideally placed location from which to enjoy the Western Cape.
Attractions / Things to do
|Indulge your senses and experience pure paradise in our ultimate holistic body & beauty health spa which offers a number of specialized treatments including kinesiology, reflexology, body alignment and various massages. |
Matis is a professional and exclusive range of spa products used in our facials and body treatments, and is also available in our retail shop.
Fabulous style is presented in our OPI hand and foot care treatments resulting in beautiful hands & feet.
Things to do in the area:
* Golf at numerous world class courses
* Bird watching
* Whale watching
* Shopping malls
* Bikini Beach and Main Beach (Gordon's Bay)
* Numerous excellent restaurants
* Wine tasting at nearby wine estates
* Scenic coastal drive to Hermanus
* Sailing, fishing trips, sundown cruises
* Watersports, shark diving, cable skiing
* Hiking, mountain trails, bird watching, township tours
* Table Mountain, V & A waterfront, Robben Island
* Cape Town Aquarium
* Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
* Horse riding - country trails, wine tasting rides, beach rides
* Museums and historical buildings
* Arts and Crafts (shops and markets)
|Services / Facilities|
|* 2 luxurious suites, 1 family suite, 3 double/twin bedrooms, 2 bedroomed luxury apartment and 1 standard double room - all with sea views, luxury amenities and satellite TV. |
* Laundry Service
* Holistic body and beauty spa
* Mini gym, sauna, jacuzzi, and steam room.
* Swimming pool and secluded garden.
* Elegant lounge with fire place and stunning views
* Under floor heating and air conditioning
Low Season 1 April 2005 – 30 September 2005
Per person sharing/per night
Suites R 450,00
Family Suite R 350,00
Double/Twin R 300,00
High Season 1 October 2005 - 30 April 2006
Per person sharing/per night
Suites R 550,00
Family Suite R 475,00
Double/Twin R 400,00
Standard Double R 250,00
Self Contained Luxury Apartment for the unit (sleeps 4 people) R 1.200,00
|Directions to Celtic Manor from Cape Town / Airport|
-Take the N2 towards Somerset West.
-Continue past Somerset West towards Sir Lowry’s Pass.
-Sign for Gordon’s Bay and Kleinmond (R44).
-Turn right for Gordon’s Bay.
-Follow the road until you reach a T-junction.
-Turn left up-hill in the direction of Rooi Els.
-Take the third turning left, Suikerbossie Drive.
-Celtic Manor is no. 22 on the right hand side – there are two flagpoles in front of the guesthouse.